Arts For All Educational Workshops are:
- Free to in-need youth organizations!
- Taught by professional artists
- 1-2 hours long
- Customizable to meet your group’s needs
- Available in many arts disciplines
Program Disciplines include:
- Mask and puppet making
- Video editing
- Creative writing
- And more!
- Arts For All produces original children’s shows that tour to youth organizations and supplies tickets for children to see age-appropriate professional performances.
Step Right Up
- Students write, produce and perform an original theatrical production during a 10 week residency program.
Literacy Through the Arts
- This ongoing program for kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade children uses a multi-arts curriculum including music, movement, drama and visual arts to help students improve reading, writing and verbal expression.
Field Trips - Arts For All takes children on trips to explore various types of art. For example, during A Day at the Met, Arts For All brings youth to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for an exciting day of visual art exploration and guided tours.
Hospital Volunteers - Artists engage children in making crafts, coloring, reading and other fun activities.
Carnivals/Fairs/Events - Arts For All runs a children’s station, with theme of choice based on above workshops.