Committee roles and responsibilities: The Marketing Committee supports the Executive Director in all marketing and PR needs of the company. Individuals should feel confident communicating and articulating Arts For All’s mission to our different audiences including students, artists, funders, educators, parents, etc. Individuals should be creative and be prepared to lead marketing projects when needed.
- Marketing on a Shoe String Budget – support the current project addressing this need with Ms. Moy-Borgen and an outside advisor
- Being sure events and programs are being publicized as needed, including responsibility of postcards, flyers, online calendars, website, press etc
- Maintaining quotes and work that can be used to publicize our mission and being sure this information is being pushed out to the public and to our funders on a regular basis
- Sustaining and promoting the new Arts For All brand
- Professional Design Skills and an individual willing to offer these skills pro-bono for our marketing needs
- Event Planning skills
- Press list knowledge and experience in writing quality press releases
- Website skills
- Individual who can assist in identifying and correctly targeting our various audiences
Chair: Lena Moy-Borgen
Current members: Lena Moy-Borgen (Committee Chair), Anna Roberts Ostroff, Arienne Pelletier, and Jeremy Styles.
Meeting schedule: Quarterly meetings – either conference calls or in person, but need to meet regularly face-to-face to build the team. May have meetings more often when working on a specific project with specific deadlines.