Advisor Roles and Specifications
Pro-Bono Advisors of Arts For All agree to:
- Provide professional advice to Arts For All, in-line with their professional accreditation/experience and training;
- Be available for telephone, electronic or face-to-face communication with the Executive Director and/or the Board of Directors, and to respond in a timely manner;
- Complete all agreed assignments by the agreed deadlines;
- Notify the Executive Director if they become unable to fulfill agreed to assignments in a timely manner;
- Indicate if the task assigned extends beyond their expertise, training or certification.
Pro-Bono Advisors for Arts For All are expected to be:
- Enthusiastic supporters of Arts For All’s mission and vision;
- Professional in all of their dealings with Arts For All staff and volunteers.